NMU Transfer Week - October 12 - 17, 2020
We’re here to help anytime, but why not have a whole week devoted just to our transfer students? Join the Admissions office for our NMU Transfer Week where we have a week-long of activities planned just for our transfer students.
- Receive a daily email with Transfer Week events, as well as videos on transfer topics at NMU.
- Follow NMU on social media using #ShareNMU. Make sure you follow our Instagram and Snapchat accounts for transfer student takeovers and promotions!
- Live chat with a current student via phone call or video chat. (Details coming soon.)
- Sign up for virtual one-on-one meeting with your Admissions Counselor. (Details coming soon.)
- Use the chat feature on the Admissions homepage to live chat with one of our Admissions Counselors.
- Register for an in-person or virtual campus visit and select your appointments on a day that works best for you. Visit nmu.edu/visit to set up your virtual or in-person campus visit.
Virtual Meetings with an Admissions Counselor
Sign up for a one-on-one virtual meeting with your admissions counselor to talk about next steps or any specific questions you have.
Chrissy Carr - meeting with students from central Lower Michigan (Lansing, Battle Creek, Jackson, Saginaw areas). View available meeting times here.
Alison Crowley - meeting with students from suburban Chicago (Rockford, Elgin, Naperville, Joliet areas). View available meeting times here.
Allie Frorenza - meeting with students from the Upper Peninsula, or states outside of the Midwest. View available meeting times here.
Kirsten Menigoz - meeting with students from Central and Northern Wisconsin (Fox Cities, Green Bay, Wausau, Marinette, Ashland areas). View available meeting times here.
Kim Randolph - meeting with students from Southern and Western Wisconsin (Eau Claire, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee areas). View available meeting times here.
More virtual meetings will be listed soon!