What is Family Weekend?
Family Weekend is a time for you to feel a part of your student’s college experience at Northern Michigan University. Due to COVID-19, NMU has canceled our annual in-person Family Weekend, but we still encourage parents and family members to stay connected virtually with their students. This page contains activities for families to stay connected during this unprecedented time.
- Schedule phone and video calls
- Send a card or care package
- Have a virtual family game night
- Watch a movie or tv show at the same time
- Eat a meal together virtually