Completed forms can be returned by any of the following methods:
- Uploaded to your MyNMU Account
- Email to FAO@nmu.edu (Please do not send sensitive information, such as dates of birth or Social Security numbers, via email.)
- Dropped off at the Financial Aid Office, 2107 C.B. Hedgcock
- Faxed to 906-227-2321
- Mailed to Financial Aid, Northern Michigan University, 1401 Presque Isle Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855
Complete a Release of Information Form.
In accordance with the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) (20.U.S.C. 1232g), also known as the Buckley Amendment, the Financial Aid Office and the Student Service Center are prohibited from releasing information concerning a student's financial aid, student account status and all financial records without written consent of the student.
If the student would like the Financial Aid Office and the Student Service Center to discuss their financial aid, student account status and all financial records with persons or agencies that are not covered under this law, please complete and sign a Release of Information form.
The Financial Aid Office will be responsible for addressing financial aid information, while the Student Service Center will be responsible for all billing related information.
- Release of Information Worksheet
- Household Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student
- Household Verification Worksheet - Independent Student
- Parent Verification of Income Information
- Dependent Student Verification of Income Information
- Independent Student Verification of Income Information
- Parent Data Worksheet
- Certificate of Dependent Support
- Citizenship Worksheet
- Identity Statement of Purpose (in office)
- Identity Statement of Purpose (with Notary)
- Child Support Worksheet
- Parent Asset Worksheet
- Student Asset Worksheet
- College Savings and Pre-paid tuition Worksheet
- Parent Re-evaluation
- Student Re-evaluation
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form
- Cost of Attendance Budget Increase
- Request for Dependent Student to Receive Unsubsidized Loans Only