- The charge for HIV testing is $34.00. This can be paid in cash at the time of your visit.
- Your specimen will be processed at Marquette General Hospital and results will be available within one week.
- You may request an HIV test without a physician appointment. Please call 906-227-2355 to find out when testing is available.
You will be asked to sign a consent form and you will be given a brochure on HIV/AIDS to review. You have two privacy options:
- no personal identifying information is collected or recorded
- the results do not become part of your medical record
- no copy of the results can be provided
- personal identifying information is collected
- the results will become part of your medical record
- you will receive a copy of your results
Hotlines for HIV/AIDS information:
- National AIDS Hotline 1-800-342-2437
- Michigan AIDS Hotline 1-800-872-2437
- TEENLINK Hotline 1-800-440-8336