Commencement Frequently Asked Questions

You must apply for graduation when you register for your last semester's course work.  The last day to register for graduation is the first Thursday of the semester.  You should also meet with your academic advisor to make sure all of your degree requirements will be completed by the end of the semester.

Applying for graduation

YES! All students whether or not they attend the ceremonies, must apply for graduation by the deadline which is the first Thursday of the semester.

The commencement ceremony is held on the last Saturday of the semester at 10:30 a.m. in the Superior Dome.  There is not a ceremony following the spring/summer semester.

Dates, times and location

The ceremonies take place in the Superior Dome and there is adequate seating available. Invite as many guests as you would like! Therefore, no tickets are issued. However, the best seats fill up quickly. Parents and friends are encouraged to arrive early.

The NMU Bookstore will have a Graduation Fair where caps, gowns and tassels will be available for purchase.  For more information go to

Caps, gowns and tassels

If special arrangements need to be made to accommodate the seating of a guest at the Superior Dome, please contact the Registrar's Office for any special circumstances. Handicapped and senior seating is available. Seating cards will be passed out at rehearsal/commencement practice.

Approximately 2 hours.

Instructions and information for the ceremony will be e-mailed to all candidates about four weeks prior to graduation to their nmu e-mail address.  Contact the Registrar's Office if you have any further questions.


Diplomas will be mailed about six to eight weeks after graduation to your permanent address on file.

If you have already registered to graduate and change your intended date of graduation, please contact the Registrar's Office.

Honors are awarded to undergraduate students. To graduate “cum laude,” a student must earn a grade point average (GPA) of 3.50 to 3.74; to graduate “magna cum laude” a student must earn a GPA of 3.75 to 3.89; to graduate “summa cum laude” a student must earn a GPA of 3.90 to 4.00. Honors for the commencement ceremony are determined as a result of last semester's grade point averages, not those from the semester just completed. After final grades for the semester are recorded, degree honors will be recalculated.

Scholastic recognition

Undergraduate candidates who are graduating with honors (cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude) will be notified by the Registrar's Office prior to graduation.  Those students receiving honors will wear special honor cords that will be available from the university bookstore.

Don't panic, but be sure to arrive at the Vandament Arena in the NMU Sports Complex with your cap and gown by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday morning for instructions.  It would also be helpful if you read all of the information you can about commencement on these web pages.

Transcripts Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, current courses and courses registered for next semester appear on both your unofficial and official transcript. The courses are marked IN PROGRESS.


If you are transferring, you should withdraw from all pre-registered courses before you request a transcript. If you don't, you'll have to order another transcript for your new school once those courses are dropped.

NMU makes a reasonable effort to provide transcripts quickly. Each student's transcript request is equally important and transcript requests are processed in the order received. All transcript requests received in person or by mail are normally processed in two to three business days, not including the date received. If transcript request volume is heavy or if we experience technical issues, it may take a day or two longer to process. Conversely, if transcript volume is light, transcripts may be mailed the following business day. All transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received and on a first-come, first-served basis.

One day service transcripts must be received prior to 11 a.m. EST in order to go out in the same business day's mail. All other one day service transcripts will be processed the next business day. During the summer, one day service transcripts will only be processed Monday - Thursday. Any one day requests received Friday - Sunday will be processed Monday morning.


Spring/Summer Hours: NMU is open for business Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The university is closed on Saturday and Sunday.


School Year Business Hours:  NMU is open for business Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The university is closed on Saturday and Sunday.

Use the online service and you will receive e-mail notifications on the status of the request and when it is sent. Please allow adequate time for the mail to deliver your transcript to it's destination. It's always smart to follow up with the receiving institution to make sure that your transcript is properly routed once received. If it has not been received, and it has been at least two weeks, you can call the Registrar's Office at 906-227-2278 to confirm that your transcript has been sent or if it was returned by the post office. The National Student Clearinghouse web site also has a "transcript ordering/tracking" link.

An official transcript is a chronological listing of your academic record completed at Northern Michigan University. Official transcripts are on official paper, include the university seal and are certified by the registrar. Official transcripts come in an envelope with the registrar's signature across the envelope's seal. Official transcripts are used for transferring to other institutions, professional certification and for employment purposes.

An unofficial (student) transcript is an uncertified and unsealed copy of your academic record on white paper primarily for your own personal use. NMU will onlu issue unofficial transcripts to the student.

See the Web page: How to request transcripts

Currently enrolled students can access their unofficial transcripts at no charge on Students will need their (e-mail) user ID and password to access their transcripts.

All name changes require official documentation. A photocopy of one of the following is required: marriage license or court order and an updated drivers license.NMU requires all name changes to be registered with the Social Security Administration prior to changing your name. This means any name change must be identical to the name which appears on your Social Security card. The processing of financial aid is tied into a national financial aid database that uses the Social Security number and the name on the social security card as provided by the Social Security Administration. If the name does not match, financial aid processing is rejected. Please allow one week for the processing of the name change on your transcript.

On the official transcript request form, you may check one of the following:

  • Mail transcript immediately
  • After current semester grades
  • After degree is posted

If the after current semester grades are posted is marked, your transcript will be held until the semester grades are posted to your Northern Michigan University transcript. Transcripts are usually mailed the following Friday after the semester ends.

If the after degree is posted is marked, your transcript will not be sent until your degree is posted to your transcript. Degree posting generally takes about four to six weeks after the semester ends. But, students who submit a transcript request prior to the end of the semester and check the HOLD FOR DEGREE box will usually have their degree posted much sooner.

If you have an account balance with the university, we will not be able to process your request until payment in full is made.

If you are expecting a change of grade or the completion of an incomplete grade, you may make a notation on your transcript request so that your transcript will not be sent until the specified change has been posted to your transcript.

On the official transcript request form, you may check the after current semester grades are posted. If you do not mark the "after current semester grades are posted" on your transcript request, your transcript will be mailed immediately and you will then need to request another transcript after your grades are posted.

Official transcripts list the transfer school and the credit hour statistics for the courses that transferred to NMU. All transcripts from Fall 2004 and beyond do not include a transfer credit GPA for students. You will need an official transcript from your previous school[s] to officially document those courses.

You will need to contact your high school and/or college and order transcripts from the issuing institutions. NMU cannot issue transcripts from other institutions.

No, transcripts cannot be requested by your friends or relatives. The Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits Northern Michigan University from releasing your transcript to anyone without your explicit written consent. However, If a designated individual provides NMU with a transcript request form signed by you and a photo copy of your drivers license, NMU will accept the transcript request. The designated individual will also need to present picture identification when ordering the transcript and/or when picking up the transcript.

You may only obtain an unofficial transcript. All financial obligations to the university must be cleared before an official transcript will be issued.  For information about your student account, please contact the Student Service Center, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-1221. Currently enrolled students can pay their bills online at e-bill through MyNMU.

Course descriptions are available on the Web from a choice of university bulletins. Course descriptions from the late 1960's and early 1970's are also available on the Web.

Please utilize the on-line resources for course descriptions.  For course descriptions not listed on the web, please submit a request in writing to: 

Registrar's Office
2202 C.B. Hedgcock
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855-5323

Test scores do not appear on your Northern Michigan University transcript. Students can contact the College Board or ACT website for information on how to obtain their test results.

The Michigan Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers require that transcripts contain all essential academic data such as: dates of attendance, courses taken, grades and credits awarded and degrees received. Your entire academic record, undergraduate and graduate level work, if applicable, are included in each set of transcripts you order. Under the established university guidelines, NMU must provide a complete transcript including undergraduate and/or graduate work, if applicable.

Residency for Tuition Purposes Frequently Asked Questions

A student must live in Michigan for six consecutive months immediately preceding the first day of the semester for which the student is applying for residency. The student must demonstrate that their previous domicile has been abandoned and a Michigan domicile established not only while the student is attending the university, but thereafter as well. Each individual case must be determined on its own particular facts.

Applicants must submit the student residency application. You will need to provide documentation such as ownership of a home, permanent employment, Michigan voter registration, Michigan vehicle registration, and/or Michigan drivers license depending on your personal circumstances.  Student residency application forms must be submitted to the Admissions Office (new students) or the Registrar's Office (currently enrolled students).

Enrolled Students Inquiries:
Registrar's Office
2202 C.B. Hedgcock

New Students Inquiries:
Admissions Office
2212 C.B. Hedgcock

You may be eligible for residency if you are dependent upon a parent or spouse who is working full-time and has established domicile in Michigan as of the beginning of the semester for reasons other than education.

Resident status may be gained, without the six month domicile requirement, if the domicile of a married student follows that of his or her spouse, if such spouse has established a domicile in Michigan.

The residency guidelines allow students to be considered residents if they have a legal guardian who is a Michigan resident.

If your parents are Michigan residents and move out of the state while you are an enrolled resident student, you will continue to be classified as a resident through the completion of your degree program. If you apply for a second degree program, you will still be considered a resident.

Yes, an out-of-state NMU alumnus/alumna is eligible to receive a tuition rate equivalent to in-state tuition for his/her dependents or grand children as long as the dependents/grand children are not over the age of 24. To apply, the alumnus/alumna must complete the dependent certification of NMU alumnus form, which are also available in the Registrar's Office and the  Admission's Office.

In determining a person's eligibility for residency, each individual case must be determined on its own particular facts. Graduation from a Michigan high school has probative value in support of a claim for residence classification. In addition, you may have other facts and circumstances to support your petition.


Veterans or those currently serving in the United States Armed Forces, and their covered individuals, receive resident-equivalent tuition rates. Students will need to provide documentation of their status as a veteran, active military member, or covered individual (spouse, dependent, or individual using educational assistance*).  * Includes, but is not limited to, any individual using educational assistance under either Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty Program), Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill®), of title 38, United States Code, and/or the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship (38 U.S.C. § 3311(b)(9)) while attending Northern Michigan University..

If you have accepted an offer of permanent employment in the State of Michigan, you may be eligible for residency.

Not necessarily.  If you are trying to establish residency in Michigan, paying taxes in Michigan is an indicator of your intent to become a Michigan resident. However, you must meet all the residency criteria to be eligible for residency for tuition purposes.

No. Any student who has been classified as a non-resident at the time of admission to the university must apply for reclassification as a resident for tuition purposes.

Both demonstrate your intent to make Michigan your state of residence. Transferring these items of registration is a way to show that you intend to become a Michigan resident. But, providing this documentation, standing alone, shall not constitute sufficient evidence of domicile to effect classification of a student as a resident for tuition purposes.

The expectation is that students who are in the process of establishing their residency are physically living in Michigan for the six consecutive months prior to the semester for which they are requesting reclassification. Leaving the state for the summer could jeopardize your claim to Michigan residency.  But, each individual case must be determined on its own particular facts.

Currently enrolled students contact the Registrar's Office. New students contact the Admissions Office.

Enrolled Students Inquiries:
Registrar's Office
2202 C.B. Hedgcock

New Students Inquiries:
Admissions Office
2212 C.B. Hedgcock

FERPA Frequently Asked Questions

Grades and transcripts can not be requested over the telephone. Student services requested by phone are limited because the university cannot confirm the students identity. All students must provide a picture I.D. for in-person access to their academic and other confidential records. Students must use their confidential (e-mail) User I.D. and password for registration, drop/add, fee payment and grade information on the Web. General  directory information on a student may be released to the general public.

FERPA allows the university to identify information which it considers public record and can release this directory information without student authorization. Directory information at NMU includes the following information about the student:

  • name
  • local address, local telephone number, permanent address, permanent telephone number
  • NMU e-mail address 
  • dates of attendance at the university, enrollment status, degrees earned, honors, awards, participation in officially recognized university activities and sports, current term candidacy for degrees and/or teaching certification 
  • program level, class standing, major/minor 
  • photographs

No. Northern Michigan University is under no obligation to release directory information to anyone. FERPA only states that an institution may release directory information. When in doubt, NMU will not release directory information. NMU may require the individual to provide a written release from the student before releasing directory information.

No. Faculty members are considered school officials, but the faculty member must demonstrate a legitimate educational interest in their request to access student records. For example, NMU provides transcripts to faculty members for advising purposes.

No. At Northern Michigan University, a student's class schedule is not considered directory information, therefore this information may not be released. If you feel that the parent has a legitimate emergency, you should refer the parent to NMU Public Safety at 906-227-2151. If Public Safety determines that there is an emergency, they will send a police officer to the student's class and give the student a message.

Students can complete a request to prevent disclosure of directory information form at the Student Service Center, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock. Or, the student can mail a letter including their NMU identification number and signature to: Northern Michigan University, Registrar's Office, 2202 C.B. Hedgcock, 1401 Presque Isle Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855.

Directory restrictions placed before September 10 of each year will prevent the publication of the student's address and/or phone number in the campus telephone directory.

Note: It is important to remember that a request to prevent disclosure of directory information remains in effect until the student requests to have it changed. It will remain in effect even after you leave the university.

Northern Michigan University policy prohibits the release of grades to anyone other than the student without written consent. It is the students responsibility to provide a copy of their grades to an agency or individual outside the university. If a print-out from the Web is not sufficient, the student can request that an official transcript be sent.

Yes, and each student will need to determine the appropriate balance between their desire to restrict directory information and the need for people to be able to locate them. Here are some examples of what could occur after a student has restricted the release of directory information: Northern Michigan University could not provide the student's telephone number to a classmate trying to contact them about a class project. The university could not give an address or telephone number to a relative who is in town unexpectedly for the weekend but forgot to bring your address and telephone number.  After the student graduates, Northern Michigan University could not confirm for a potential employer that the student has completed their degree, without advance written consent. Following a request for full non-disclosure, the university could not even confirm that a student had ever attended the university.

It is important that we use the same definition of emergency. If a student's brother forgot to make a deposit into their checking account and needs to find you right away, that would not be considered an emergency. However, if there is an emergency or safety situation, the individual will be directed to NMU Public Safety, 906-227-2151, and a public safety officer may contact the student.

No, requesting a restriction of any information will result in a confidentiality indicator being set on your record FOR ALL INFORMATION. This means that you must transact all business in person or via the web. NMU staff will not be able to assist you over the phone, nor will the university acknowledge your presence as a student to outside agencies or in university publications.

No, FERPA applies to all education records, which includes essentially everything the university maintains about you in any media. Categories of education records areas may include academic, financial, residential life, activities, disciplinary, etc. Medical and/or personal counseling records are protected under separate regulations and professional guidelines.

At Northern Michigan University, usually, you will be able to review your records immediately upon request with a valid photo I.D.

The university does have a policy in place that controls the release of directory information. Northern Michigan University is mandated under the Freedom of Information Act to provide directory information to companies or organizations on request. However, the information is not sold. The university does charge a reasonable fee to cover administrative costs associated with producing the lists.

In addition, each semester Northern Michigan University offers a student health insurance plan negotiated at a group rate. The company that is awarded the contract is sent mailing labels from the university. The company mails each student a brochure informing them about the health insurance plan available.

Note: Students who have restricted the release of their addresses from directory information will be excluded from the above listings and mailing labels.

It is quite likely that names, addresses and telephone numbers of individuals who receive a lot of junk mail or telemarketing calls have been acquired in another manner. For example, the annual printed Northern Michigan University Telephone Directory is available free to anyone who requests it. As described above, all students who have not directed the university to limit the release of their directory information will be listed in that directory. Additionally, there are other non-university sources from which vendors and others may acquire student information.

If you believe that someone has inappropriately acquired your information from a university resource, you are strongly encouraged to call the Registrar's Office immediately at 906-227-2258 for assistance.

You are encouraged to discuss the matter with the individual or office responsible for the alleged violation. If that is not possible or is not comfortable for you, please contact the Registrar, 2202 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-2258, and ask for assistance.

Officially, the first day you begin courses at NMU. Although, prior to initial attendance, your application information is treated with confidentially, as well.

No. In order for an instructor to post grades or scores, they must either have the written permission of the students or use an identifier that is known only to the instructor and each individual student. Violations should be reported immediately to the Registrar.

CAPP Frequently Asked Questions

Currently enrolled degree-seeking students with declared major (minor and concentration if required) can use CAPP. However, there are a few exceptions.  See what if my evaluation will not run or I think my evaluation is wrong?

You can still use CAPP, however, the evaluation will not list courses you took prior to Fall 1993.  See your major advisor to see how those courses might apply to your degree requirements. 

Yes. CAPP does not check all requirements for Teacher Certification and some other degree programs. You should use CAPP in conjunction with your Bulletin and regular meetings with your academic adviser to ensure you remain on track for graduation.

Your adviser has access to an additional function on CAPP (What If) which allows you to look at how your courses might be applied toward other majors.  The staff in the Academic and Career Advisement Center, 3202 Hedgcock, can also run this for you. 

Catalog Term relates to the NMU bulletin your requirements will be evaluated against. For undergraduate students, Catalog Term is the semester student entered NMU or it may reflect major declaration.  See your academic adviser, if you feel you are under the wrong Catalog Term. 

Evaluation Term is the semester in progress at the time of the request to generate the evaluation.  This is an item selected by the person generating the evaluation.

This indicates you are still not meeting all requirements in the section.  Often it means overall credits for the area are not met (usually due to transfer courses) or a required major/minor grade or GPA is not met.  For a transfer student in a bachelor’s program, he/she may not have the required minimum 8 NMU credits for major; 4 NMU credits for minor.

The number is the semester you completed the course.  The first 4 digits represent the year the course was taken.  The final 2 digits represent the semester:  xxxx10 = winter semester; xxxx50 = summer session; xxxx80 = fall semester.  So 200880 is fall semester 2008; 200910 is winter semester 2009.

Typically CAPP takes the most recent course to fulfill a requirement.  It is possible a registered course will be picked up to fulfill a requirement already met by a completed course. Sometimes course placements need to be adjusted. This will be done once you are eligible for an official degree audit. See what if my evaluation will not run or I think my evaluation is wrong?

CAPP only uses the credits necessary to complete a requirement.  The remaining credits will be used elsewhere or fall into general electives.  For example, if you are required to take 2 business electives and you take a four credit course, CAPP will list two credits of that course under business electives and the other two credits for that course under general electives.

Yes. CAPP is programmed to recognize that courses can fulfill multiple requirements. However, if a course is required for both your major and minor and applied to both, email  Even if same course is required for both, it cannot be used to meet both requirements and the course in your minor must be substituted by the minor department.

This information will be programmed by the Registrar's Office once a student becomes eligible for an official degree evaluation. For more information, see what if my evaluation will not run or I think my evaluation is wrong?

When applied substituted course will automatically be used to fulfill the requirement specified, and you will see that course listed next to the requirement.  A waiver will be noted as "waived" alongside the requirement.  NOTE:  Course can be waived, but credits for course cannot.  If a course in the major is waived, another course of equivalent credits must be taken to meet the credits missing from waived course.  Minimum total credits for each major and minor must be met.

If the repeated course has been removed from your records (i.e., it is marked with either an ‘I’ for Included or an ‘E’ for excluded in the repeat column on your transcript), the newest passed course will appear on evaluation.  If you are currently registered for course when evaluation is generated the previous course is still applied to evaluation, unless previous course was failed.  Failed and incomplete courses do not apply to the evaluation.  These courses can be found under the “Additional Information” option.

Yes, CAPP displays and counts in-progress work.  Those courses will be in red and have a red “R” in the source column on the right of the page.  However, if you are repeating a course that you previously received credit for, the registered course will not be selected until the end of the semester when the repeat maintenance has been done in the Registrar's Office.

A requirement with an "or" next to it means that you can take the requirement it is listed next to or the one listed above it. A requirement with an "and" next to it means that you must take the requirement it is listed next to and the requirement above it. Courses marked as ‘or’ will remain red after you complete the specific requirement if all requirements in area (ie: major, minor) are not yet met.

Any course with a non-passing or incomplete grade will appear in the “Additional Information” option (found on the “Degree Evaluation Display Options” screen.)

Any course with an "I" (incomplete) grade will appear in the “Additional Information” option (found on the “Degree Evaluation Display Options” screen) until a final satisfactory grade is earned.

You can update your major online at or by visiting the Academic and Career Advisement Center in 3202 Hedgcock. Please note that it may take a day or two for the change to go into effect.  Make sure all components required for your degree are declared.  The CAPP degree evaluation only generates what you declare.  If you miss something, the evaluation will not reflect this missing part of your academic program.

The grade point average (GPA) is in the lower right corner of the area. If you have transfer courses applied to the area, transfer grades are NOT included in the GPA.  So the area GPA must be calculated manually.

Some majors are split into multiple areas. These majors would also need the GPA calculated by hand.  A GPA calculator can be found at

Most likely you have transfer courses applied to the area.  The area GPA’s only include NMU grades.  If the section requires a minimum GPA and transfer grades are in area, the GPA must be calculated manually.  A GPA calculator can be found at

The overall grade point average is your cumulative grade point average. The majority of transfer students (fall 2004 and on) received credit for their transfer work but the grades were not transferredinto NMU.  (If you transferred courses to NMU prior to Fall 2004, your transfer grades are included in your overall GPA.  These transfer students must make sure their NMU GPA is a minimum of 2.00.  This GPA is not on CAPP.)  The program grade point average is not used at NMU and should be disregarded. Please note that program grade point average is not your major grade point average. 

If a grade does not meet a minimum area grade requirement, but a D- or higher was earned in the previous attempt, the course should be listed under “General Electives”.  The previous attempt is used on the evaluation until the new attempt is completed.  (The NMU repeat policy always takes the most recent attempt, even if the course is failed.)  Courses with Incomplete (I), Missing Grade (MG), or continuing course grades (X) will not show up on the degree evaluation.  These courses must have a final grade to graduate.  Any failed (F) or withdrawn (W) grades will not appear on the evaluation.

Courses with Incomplete (I), Missing Grade (MG), or continuing course grades (X) will not show up on the degree evaluation.  These courses must have a final grade to graduate.  Any failed (F) or withdrawn (W) grades will not appear on the evaluation.

There are reasons why the CAPP Degree Evaluation does not generate or it does not run accurately.  For an evaluation not running at all, it is likely your declared major does not exist in the CAPP degree evaluation program.  Those programs, in addition to reasons for missing courses/credits or adjustment issues, are listed below. 

Any possible corrections or issues are only made to CAPP on the Official Degree Evaluation when required minimum credits are earned by student (87 bachelor, 32 associate,16 certificate). 

Adjustment Issues: Adjustment issues are only fixed on official degree evaluations run by Registrar’s staff.  See Official Degree Evaluation above. If issues cannot be corrected on CAPP, the official degree evaluation is completed manually by Registrar’s staff.

  •  Honors Program Courses (course prefix HON)

  • Same course in major and minor (need course substitution from minor department.)

  • Credits short in major/minor (transfer credits less than NMU credits for same course.)

  • Course distribution does not match bulletin for Catalog Term listed (CAPP degree program for ‘catalog term’ not yet updated by Registrar’s staff.)

  • Liberal Studies/General Education course falls into General Electives (course may not have been flagged on student record system as liberal studies course.

  • Course for major/minor not distributing to correct area (course, typically transfer, may need to be re-evaluated or minimum grade for major/minor course not met.)

Majors NOT on CAPP: Not all majors can be written on CAPP.  Official evaluations for majors not on CAPP are completed manually. See Official Degree Evaluation above.

  • Post-baccalaureate (until individualized evaluation is created by Degree Evaluation Staff)

  • Pre-professional (pre-med, pre-pharmacy, pre-vet, etc.)

  • General University Studies Associate Degree without a declared concentration

  • Majors/minors no longer offered or suspended by NMU

  • New majors/minors not yet added to CAPP

Missing Courses/Credits:  There are reasons courses/credits are missing from the degree evaluation. When courses/credits are missing either an adjustment will be made on CAPP by Registrar’s staff or the official degree evaluation will be completed manually by staff. See Official Degree Evaluation above.

  • Course/credits were completed at NMU prior to Fall 1993

  • Recent transfer credits are not on NMU student record system (verify transfer institution mailed official transcript to NMU.)

  • Major/minor course credits are less than what was earned when course completed (CAPP allows a course to split, allowing some credits to distribute to one area and the remaining credits to another area.

  • Incomplete grades (I, X, MG, etc) do not apply to CAPP (courses should be in Additional Information section of CAPP.  Once graded, passed courses should apply to evaluation.

You should contact your academic adviser to resolve any questions. Staff in the Academic and Career Advisement Center can also be helpful with general questions about your major, minor, or graduation requirements.  If the evaluation is an Official Degree Evaluation generated by the Registrar’s Office, you can e-mail with your issue and request a review of your evaluation.  Please note that any substitutions and/or waivers must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by your adviser.  If you have exceptions or transfer credit pending, it may be a few weeks before this information is added to your evaluation.