UPABA - Parent/Caregiver Webinar Series
The UP Association of Behavior Analysis will be presenting live, free monthly webinars oriented towards parents and caregivers. These webinars will be hosted on the last Thursday of each month, from April 2021 to August 2021 at 12:00pm (noon). For registration and more information, please visit upaba.org.
- The July 29 webinar is titled The Power of Reinforcement, presented by Chiara Johnson, MS, BCBA, LBA
- The August 26 webinar is titled You Can't Pour From an Empty Cup, presented by Ashley Shayter, PHD, BCBA-D, LBA, CBIS
- NMU Behavior Education Assessment Research (BEAR) Center
- Superior Health Foundation
- Functional Behavior Services