- Comply with the regular admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies and Research, which includes an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0, and
- hold a master's of arts degree.
All Applicants must submit:
- Graduate admission application and fee*.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.
- A current resume or vita.
- A written 500 word response to each of the following questions, saving them in one document and uploading to the application to the Essay 1 label:
- What are your goals as they relate to obtaining the NMU Education Specialist with the possibility of applying and completing the Doctorate in Education at Central Michigan University?
- What experiences and skills do you possess that will contribute to your success in the Education Specialist program?
*Applicants previously enrolled in a master’s program at NMU do not have to pay the $50 application fee.
Application Due Dates
The Ed.S. program uses a cohort model. Please contact email@example.com to find out when the next cohort will start.
Education Specialist - Educational Administration & Supervision Curriculum
For department information or additional degree requirements, go to the Education, Leadership and Public Service department page.
Bulletin Year: 2022 - 2023 Graduate Bulletin
|Total Credits Required||30|