- Comply with the regular admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies and Research, which includes an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
Previous coursework in psychology or behavior analysis is recommended.
All Applicants must submit:
- Graduate admission application.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.
- A personal statement outlining their interest in the program, expectations for the program, and career goals.
- A curriculum vitae.
- One letter of recommendation.
Application Due Dates
Review of fully complete applications for the Fall term will begin after February 1 (considered on a rolling basis after this date). Applicants will be selected by the department faculty based on the merit of the overall application, and the number of applicants accepted will depend upon the program's current capacity. The program does not accept applications for the Winter or Summer term.
Applied Behavior Analysis Graduate Certificate Curriculum
For department information or additional degree requirements, go to the Psychology department page.
|Total Credits Required||21|
Bulletin Year: 2023 - 2024 Graduate Bulletin