During the first semester of graduate work or before 12 credit hours have been completed, a student is expected to meet with an adviser to develop a Graduate Plan of Study using the Graduate Bulletin program requirements and the Curriculum, Advising and Program Planning (CAPP) functions.

Changes or course substitutions can be made only with the approval of the adviser and the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research.  Changes will be reflected on the CAPP-Degree Evaluation. To change a field of specialization, a student must file a Request for Change of Curriculum with the College of Graduate Studies, meet all the program requirements and be approved for admission by the new department.

See the CAPP page for additional information regarding this degree planning evaluation program.