New Mask Protocol
Effective Tuesday, March 8: KN95, KF94 or N95 masks continue to be required in all classrooms and labs, but are no longer required in other indoor areas on NMU’s campus.
Masks are strongly recommended for individuals with compromised immune systems or who interact with family members with compromised immune systems or are at high risks for COVID. All individuals who feel more comfortable wearing masks anywhere on campus are encouraged to do so. The University will not tolerate actions by individuals to discourage mask wearing at NMU.
Providing Proof of Vaccination
Students and employees can quickly and conveniently upload vaccination cards or other types of vaccination documentation through The Bridge App. After you upload your image the NMU Health Center medical staff will review your document and mark your NMU record with a COVID-19 vaccination flag.
Knowing the percentage of our campus population that is vaccinated will help make decisions about what pandemic protocols need to remain or can be lifted as we prepare for the fall semester.
Our admissions teams are working hard to ensure all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
Marquette Community Members
Communicating the university's efforts with the community is a top priority.
For specific questions, concerns or ideas for collaboration and improvement, please contact the appropriate NMU Logistics Team contact or for general questions, email email@example.com.
- Co-Chairs: Cindy Paavola and Mike Bath
- Academic Work Group: Rob Winn
- Athletics Work Group: Forrest Karr
- Campus Safety/Risk Management Work Group: Lee Gould and Jill Compton
- Communications and Community Work Group: Cindy Paavola and Derek Hall
- Facilities/Custodial Work Group: Kathy Richards and Brandon Sager
- Financial Work Group: Matt Franti
- Health Matters Work Group:Chris Kirkpatrick and Paul Mann
- Housing and Residential Life Work Group: Catherine Hardenbergh
- Dining/Auxiliary Services Work Group:Tom Helgren
- HR/Staff Matters Work Group: Rhea Dever
- Student Activities and Services Work Group: Christine Greer
- Technology Work Group: Chris Lewis and Chris Danik