Faculty and Staff
Find updated information here concerning returning to and working on campus.
Our admissions teams are working hard to ensure all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
Marquette Community Members
Communicating the university's efforts with the community is a top priority.
Latest News & Resources
- Marquette County testing sites (as of 1/5/2021)
- Approved Pandemic-Related Processes and Protocols
- Plexiglass Barriers on Campus
- President Erickson discusses COVID-19 with the media:
- Trustees hear return to campus plan
- Classrooms reconfigured for safety
- NMU protects surfaces from COVID-19
- Wildcats Mean Business
For specific questions, concerns or ideas for collaboration and improvement, please contact the appropriate NMU Logistics Team contact or for general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-Chairs: Cindy Paavola and Mike Bath
- Academic Work Group: Rob Winn
- Athletics Work Group: Forrest Karr
- Campus Safety/Risk Management Work Group: Lee Gould and Jill Compton
- Communications and Community Work Group: Cindy Paavola and Derek Hall
- Facilities/Custodial Work Group: Kathy Richards
- Financial Work Group: Matt Franti
- Health Matters Work Group:Chris Kirkpatrick and Paul Mann
- Housing and Residential Life Work Group: Jeff Korpi
- Dining/Auxiliary Services Work Group:Tom Helgren
- HR/Staff Matters Work Group: Rhea Dever
- Student Activities and Services Work Group: Christine Greer
- Technology Work Group: Dave Maki andFelecia Flack