- Comply with the admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies and Research, which includes an undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher
All Applicants must submit:
- Graduate admission application.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions.
- a statement of purpose, indicating why they wish to pursue this certificate.
- a current resume.
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Letters of recommendation should be written by faculty members or professionals who are familiar with your academic progress and can address your strengths as a candidate for the program. They should be written on letterhead and include their professional contact information.
Application Due Dates
Applications are accepted throughout the year, but to ensure full consideration, the following deadlines should be adhered to:
Fall admission – July 1
Winter admission – November 15
Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics Curriculum
For department information or additional degree requirements, go to the Business (College of Business) department page.
|Total Credits Required
|HI 501 Health Information Technology and Management
|HI 502 Electronic Health Records
|HI 503 Data Management in Healthcare
|HI 580 Seminar in Health Information Technology
|HI 581 Clinical Practicum in Health Information Technology
Bulletin Year: 2023 - 2024 Graduate Bulletin