The deferral plan is designed for students and their families who are expecting but have not yet finalized financial aid awards and other tuition payment methods by the tuition due date. The plan allows for the deferral of tuition, fees, and housing payments as follows:
- Fall semester - beginning of September.
- Winter semester - beginning of February.
- Summer semester - beginning of June.
To participate in the deferral plan, students must sign up for the plan each semester by the tuition due date.
Things to note about the Deferral Plan:
- Enrollment in the deferral plan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is a $75 non-refundable service charge assessed to the student’s account to participate in the deferral payment plan each semester.
- Late entry (after tuition due date) into the plan is possible.
- A late fee of $25 will be assessed for tuition, fees and housing payments which are not received by the deferred due date.
For more information, contact the Student Service Center, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-1221.