Position Title: Audio Visual Student Technician
Unit: Audio Visual Services
Basic Function: Provide Audio-Visual support for all campus needs, assist faculty and students with the setup and use of classroom technologies
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and assist faculty with equipment in instructional spaces
- Process and schedule faculty requests for classroom support services and delegate tasks to peers
- Setup and operate AV equipment for meetings, presentations, events, and performances including sporting events, video streaming, and videoconferencing support
- Assist AudioVisual staff with setup of large venue sound and lighting events
- Perform maintenance and inventory activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (6 credits minimum)
- Some experience with AV technologies and willingness to learn to operate new technologies
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must provide positive customer service with strong communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Must be a licensed driver
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Classroom support hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30-10pm, Friday 7:30am-5pm.
- Event support is as needed and scheduled the week prior for evening and weekend hours.
Pay Range: $9.87 - $11
- Download the application to your computer.
- Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Use the "Fill & Sign" tools to enter details into fields...fill out every field possible.
- Once the PDF is completed with your class schedule included (if available), SAVE to update the PDF, attach it along with your resume in the form of an email to email@example.com.
Audio Visual Services
- In-Person: Harden Hall 111A
- Phone: (906) 227-2290
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org