Equipment For Loan
The Seaborg Center provides equipment for loan to teachers. There is a variety of equipment available, including a wolf educator box, graphing calculators, Vernier probes, Dewars cylinders, GPS units and a portable planetarium. Special training is required before some of the equipment may be borrowed.
Due to COVID-19 there may be resources (*) from our clearinghouse that are unavailable for checkout due to the complexity of parts and the ability to sanitize according to protocol.
- All materials must be picked up from and returned to the Seaborg Center. At this time, we are unable to mail or deliver materials to borrowers.
- You must become a registered user by signing up or phoning our office at 227-2002. We will need to know your name, address, daytime phone, work phone and school (where applicable).
- The checkout period is two weeks. Materials can be renewed by phone or in person for an additional two weeks as long as the materials have not been reserved by another patron.
- Materials may be reserved in advance for a specific date.
- Any materials that are damaged or lost must be paid for by the patron.
- Materials may be loaned to teachers, pre-service teachers, home-school educators, administrators and other members of the community.
- Some items require a liability release from the district’s superintendent for check out.