This is a virtual space created for NMU students, faculty, staff, and the community. We are here to celebrate student scholarship and creativity by being in community with each other. Anyone who violates our community guidelines will be removed and banned from the space. We reserve the right to delete comments and content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
If you need to report someone or something, please find the closest MODERATOR.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying - Bullying of any kind is not allowed, and degrading comments about race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or Spam - Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
- Be Kind and Courteous - We are creating a welcoming environment together. Kindness is required.
- No sexual content or nudity - This is an educational event is open to the community. Please keep in mind different age groups in the space.
- No Sharing Private Information - Our community is a public place. Do not post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger.
- Be Patient and Open-Minded - Participating in a virtual world event can be a learning curve. Be open-minded about the event, get lost a little, and be patience navigating new technology interfaces.
- Smile for the Camera - We will be taking photos and recordings of the space throughout the event. If you do not wish for your photo to be taken, please keep your camera off.
- NMU Rules, Regulations, and Policies Still Apply - Be mindful that you are still at an NMU event. Students and guests are to follow the expectations, acceptable standards of behavior, and procedures for addressing issues/concerns as stated in the Student Handbook.