Registration and Abstracts
Please follow this link in order to submit your abstract. To revisit your abstract submission responses for edits prior to the deadline, use the link provided with your original submission confirmation message.
**Abstract submissions received after the above deadline will not be included in the event program or in event proceedings.
An information session will be held TBD Winter Semester 2024
Final Products will be in one of two categories:
- Posters: research in all subjects will be presented via posters. A physical poster is required for this submission type; go to BEACON or CURAH for assistance in creating your poster, and see guidance below for printing.
- Oral Presentations: scholarly or research presentations that may be accompanied by visuals.
For more details on these two products, please review the product requirements.
To be considered for a Celebration award, you must deliver your final poster between 9:00 and 11:00 AM on April 19th at the welcome table in Jamrich (NOTE, however, that if you use NMU Printing Services, they will deliver the poster for you - see details in "Poster Printing" below). This deadline allows adequate time for juror review. Note that the poster is not required at the time of registration (i.e., the March 31st deadline is only for the abstract).
**Posters received after the above deadline will not be considered for awards and, depending on time constraints, may not be included in event proceedings.
- Where: You may choose to print your poster at NMU Printing Services. To do so, use THIS LINK.
- FREE printing for posters has been extended: be sure to upload your poster to Printing Services by Friday, April 14 11:59 p.m. Posters uploaded after the deadline but by 5 pm Tuesday, April 18 will be charged $35 (to student IN).
- Cost: The $35 expense will be free of charge to you if you use NMU Printing Services prior to the above noted deadline. Printing costs will be paid by Celebration sponsor Higher Love for ALL students who submit poster files to NMU Printing Services by the deadline. However, you may choose to print your posters off campus.
- Poster Delivery: Posters printed via NMU’s Printing Services will be delivered on your behalf to Jamrich prior to the event. If you use an outside printer, you must deliver your poster to the welcome table in Jamrich TBD 2024