The Founders Room at the Northern Center
Overlooking the north lawn and Carillon Towers, the Founders Room invites an intimate yet versatile atmosphere appropriate for everything from cocktail receptions and wedding ceremonies, to luncheons and presentations.
Room rental includes:
- Rental of all tables and chairs
- Fitted, Floor Length and Lap Length Linens
- Podium and wired microphone
- Flipcharts, markers, easels and indoor digital directional signage
- Free Wifi for all guests
- Access to award winning and versatile catering services
Inside the Northern Center
- Abundant Free Parking in 2 Adjacent Lots
- Two Elevators
- Recently Renovated Restrooms
- Bottle Fill Stations
- Post Office (located in the Barnes & Noble Bookstore)
- ATM (located outside Flagstar Bank)
- Dimensions: 39 ft. x 33 ft.
- Square Footage: 1,316
- Ceiling Height: 12 ft.
- Capacity (Does Not Include Social Distancing)
- Banquet: 1-88
- Rounds: 1-48
- Theater: 1-96
- Classroom: 1-36
The Northern Center sales office is located in room 1104 on the first floor of the building. Contact us in person, over the phone, via email, or request information from the link below.