Our professional and passionate events team provides each of our clients with high-quality, high-touch service. Dedicated and seasoned event managers will guide you from start to finish to help you exceed your event objectives and thrill your guests. Built-in, state of the art technology allows for the full range of audio visual experiences, without losing valuable floor space to set up screens, projectors and other equipment.
Celebrate the holidays with a limited edition menu created by NMU's award winning catering team.
From pear ginger turnovers to pomegranate bruschetta, take the stress out of the season with ready to eat and "take and heat" sharables for your work and home holiday gathering. Orders can be scheduled for pick up between December 3-17 from the Northern Center (five business day lead time is required.)
We've added new steps & precautions to keep you safe.
- We've stepped up our cleaning procedures, continuously disinfecting surfaces with the highest touch points.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Northern Center.
- We've spaced out our tables and chairs to ensure social distance.
- Our team is wearing personal protection equipment and ensuring safe food and beverage service.
Please do your part.
- Masks are required at all times unless seated and eating or drinking. This includes guest speakers and presenters.
- Practice good hand hygiene, washing hands and utilizing our sanitizer stations often.
- Maintain social distancing by not moving furniture.
- If you are feeling ill, experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is ill, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider.