What is CatCa$h?
CatCa$h is a stored value account giving students, faculty, and staff the ability to pay for purchases with their Wildcat Express card. It works as a debit card allowing money to be pre-deposited onto the Wildcat Express card. There are no fees or other charges for opening or using a CatCa$h account. You can then use the card at various locations on campus.
The current balance in your CatCa$h account will be carried over from semester to semester. When you graduate or terminate your studies/association with Northern Michigan University, you may request a refund of remaining funds by contacting the Wildcat Express Office. All balances greater than $15 will be refunded. Fund balances with less than $15 will not be refunded, but will remain available.
Where you can use CatCa$h:
- Northern Lights Dining
- Temaki World Asian Kitchen
- Smoothie King
- Wildcat Den
- Printers and copy machines around campus
How to add money to your CatCa$h account:
- Wildcat Express Office: Money can be added by cash, check. The office is located in the Northern Center, on the first floor near Flagstar Bank.
- “GET”: Funds may be transferred to CatCa$h using the online website or app called GET. Visit get.cbord.com/nmu and use your NMU credentials. You will be able to view your CatCa$h and Dining Dollar transactions/balances, report a lost card and deposit funds into your CatCa$h account. Guest deposits may also be made into your CatCa$h account by having your parents, grandparents, etc. select Guest Deposits. They will need your NMU Identification Number (including the zeros).
- Valuport: There is a machine located on the second floor of Harden Hall (formerly the Learning Resource Center) near the circulation desk. You are able to add funds by depositing cash.