Your NMU ID can be used for your dining dollars and meal plans, CatCa$h, tracking time and attendance at your on-campus job, checking in to the campus fitness facilities, and more.
Visit the Wildcat Express Center to:
- Manage your NMU ID Card
- Learn more about residence hall meal plans
- Purchase DineNMU meal plans (note that DineNMU Faculty, Staff, Commuter Plans can only be purchased in person at the Wildcat Express Center)
- Add CatCa$h to your account
Managing Your ID Card: Dos and Don'ts
- Always carry it with you
- Keep it protected
- Call immediately if it is lost/stolen
- Bring damaged cards to Wildcat Express Center
- Punch holes in it
- Apply stickers
- Keep it in your pocket
- Lend it to others
- Commingle it with other cards and keys
- Throw it away
Lost or Stolen Wildcat Express Cards
It is very important to immediately notify the Wildcat Express Office or log on to https://get.cbord.com/nmu if your card is lost or stolen. You may obtain a replacement Wildcat Express Card at the office. The replacement fee is $15.
Contact the Wildcat Express Office during business hours to report your card lost/stolen to ensure any door access or meal plan associated with your ID card is secured.