There are four graduation requirements that students must complete.
- A Laboratory Science course (one selected from those listed as laboratory science courses in the Scientific Inquiry component of the General Education Program)
- A World Cultures course (one course selected from the list of World Cultures courses)
- The Written English Competency requirement (students must earn at least a "C" or better grade in both EN111-College Composition I and EN211-College Composition II)
- The Mathematics Competency requirement (one course selected from the list of courses meeting Mathematics Competency).
Additional Baccalaureate Requirements
- Students must earn a 2.00 or greater Grade Point Average across all ten courses to meet the General Education Program requirement.