The following rates include lodging for two nights; five meals; bed linens and blankets, towels and washcloths; and support costs associated with the program.
Accommodations are not available for the following sessions:
Commuter, Non-Traditional, and Veteran Orientation
Fall Make-Up Orientation*
|Student||Room and 5 meals=$96.50 per person|
|Family/Guest and children (18 & older)||Room and 5 meals=$96.50 per person|
|Children (12-17)||Room and 5 meals=$49.50 per child|
|Children (5-11)||Room and 5 meals=$32.50 per child|
|Children (under age 5)||Free of charge|
Although special rates are given for young children, we do not offer any child care, special programs or activities for them during the family/guest orientation program. Cribs and/or playpens are not available.
- Each room sleeps two people. If an additional connected room is necessary for children, there will be a $5.00 charge.
- Families/guests and students choosing to stay on campus will be housed in separate residence halls; however, the residence halls are located close to one another.
- Telephones, alarm clocks or clothes hangers are not provided in the residence halls. You may also want to bring a fan as the rooms are not air conditioned.
- If you choose to stay off campus, please view our area lodging listing.
- Families/Guests are in their own suite. They do not share a room with other families/guests.
- Students are staying in a suite with another student.
*Students living on campus are able to work with the Housing and Residence Life office to move in to their reserved room during Make-Up and Winter Orientation. Students are charged a daily rate. During those orientations there are no on campus accommodations available for parents or guests.
*Students who need to request modified accommodations should contact the Orientation Office.*