Student and adult filling out a form while sitting at a table.

Faculty Forms

These forms are available online for graduate faculty members' convenience. Click on the form you need and follow the instructions for completion and submission.

Plan of Study forms are also available on the shared google drive. 

Courses and Capstone Project 

  • Course Waiver Form - Word | PDF
  • Transfer Credit Request Form - Word | PDF
  • Thesis Proposal Form - PDF
  • Verification of Completion of Capstone Graduate Project - Word | PDF
  • Thesis Chair Checklist - Word | PDF

    Graduate Faculty Status - Graduate Programs Committee

     For all new applicants and renewals:

    Course and Program Forms - Graduate Programs Committee

    NMU is now a member of the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)