- More scholarships and programs available by the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community at their website.
- Scholarships available for Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indian citizens are at their website.
- Scholarships available at Bay Mills Indian Community at their website.
- American Indian College Fund has scholarship information available at their website AICF Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Programs has applications available.
- DFW International Community Alliance offers this Guide to Scholarships for New Americans and Minorities.
- Indian Health Services provides information on scholarships at their webpage
- Dartmouth College - information on scholarships and awards
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution - Frances Crawford Marvin American Indian Scholarship - scholarships to help Native American students of any age, any tribe, in any state striving to get an education.
- *Wells Fargo Scholarship for Undergraduates The Wells Fargo Scholarships for Undergraduate American Indian and Alaska Native Students will fund full-time and degree-seeking college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors who hold a current GPA of 2.7 or higher with up to $5,000 for one year of study in any chosen major at any accredited institution in the United States. Must be an enrolled member of a federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group or a state recognized tribe in the U.S. OR provide documentation of ancestry to possession of one-fourth degree Indian blood of a state or federally recognized tribe.
- American Indian Education Donor-Funded scholarships
- American Indian College Fund
- Project Working Mom
- Scholarship Listing for United States Colleges and Universities
- Haworth Diversity Scholarship
- SAIGE, the Society of American Indian Government Employees offer a variety of scholarships to members
- National Park Service U.S. Dept of Interior has posted for Student Conservation Association interns across the country.
- American Indian Research and Education Center at the University of Nevada Las Vegas provides an 8-week opportunity for high school students.
- The Future Public Health Leaders Program (FPHLP) at the University of Michigan School of Public Health has a 10-week residential summer program that encourages under-represented college students to consider careers in public health
- Northern Arizona University - Summer Student Internship provides an opportunity to gain hands-on skills with EPA or other government/tribal environmental office working on Air Quality issues or emphasis areas such as: community education, environmental health, information collection, data analysis, environmental justice, and youth environmental education
- Smithsonian Office of Fellowships and Internships offers "myriad opportunities" including the American Indian Awards Internship.
- Newberry Library Fellowships. The Newberry Library in Chicago offers research fellowships.
- The Udall Foundation offers a wide variety of programs including the Native American Congressional Internship Program and the Native Nations Institute
- *PEM Peabody Essex Museum : The Summer Native American Fellowship is a 11-week, full-time, paid fellowship at the Peabody Essex Museum (PEM). PEM seeks rising leaders in the museum field and nonprofit cultural sector for our expanded Native American Fellowship (NAF) Program. For graduate students and emerging professionals of Native American, Native Hawaiian, or Alaska Native backgrounds who are eager to develop the knowledge, skills and networks necessary to become 21st-century community and museum leaders. Find a description of the program, application guidelines and frequently asked questions at: https://pem.org/nasummerfellowship.
- LEAD (Leadership Education and Development) is a national partnership of top US corporations and graduate business schools that encourages talented students from diverse backgrounds to pursue careers in business.
- AISES has summer internships available for members.