Personal Training at the PEIF
We are proud to add Personal Training to the Rec Sports Fitness Program. Our personal trainers are ready to create an exercise program to meet your fitness needs. Personal training is for everyone from the youngest to the oldest, to the beginners to the advance. If you need some extra motivation, or need help putting a weekly work out together, or just want to learn something new, we can help. All Personal Trainers are certified in CPR/AED and are certified PTs. You may ask yourself, why exercise is important to me and what the benefits are. Exercise can benefit you in many ways by:
- Improves your mood.
- Relieves stress.
- Prevents chronic diseases, high blood pressure, cholesterol, resting heart rate, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis and different types of cancer.
- Helps you manage your weight.
- Boosts your energy level.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Can be socially fun. What are you waiting for?
Click here and follow the instructions below to request personal training:
- After clicking the link above, click sign-in or create a profile
- Under "facility" choose personal training
- Fill in contact information
- Under Comments please list:
- Information regarding interest in personal training (goals/objectives)
- If the participant has a need for any special accommodations
- Dates/times that work best - the more information provided is appreciated
Personal Training Requests are reviewed on Tuesdays/Fridays. Participants will be contacted by e-mail to confirm scheduling depending on their place on the waitlist. No training sessions will be scheduled less than 2 weeks in advance of the initial request.
Cost per Six Sessions (Minimum required)
Student Members - $150
Faculty/Staff - $200
Community Members - $230
Cost per Buddy Training Session (per person cost)
Student Members - $19
F/S and Community Members - $25
Minimum of six training sessions.