The easy pay plan is designed for students and their families who would like to spread each semester’s tuition, fees and housing payments, less applicable financial aid awards, over four monthly installments. To participate in the easy pay plan, students must sign up for the plan by the tuition due date each semester.
The scheduled payment dates are as follows.
- Fall semester - on or about August 10, September 10, October 10 and November 10.
- Winter semester - on or about January 1, February 1, March 1 and April 1.
- Summer semester payment dates are May 15, June 15 and July 15
Things to note about the Easy Pay Plan:
- Enrollment in the payment plan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is a $50 non-refundable service fee charged to the student’s account to participate in the easy pay plan each semester.
- Each installment payment amount will be calculated by taking the total balance, adding the service charge (one time only), deducting applicable financial aid awards and dividing the amount owed by number of remaining installments (view example below).
- Late entry (after tuition due date) into the plan is possible. However, the amounts to be paid for each remaining installment will be higher.
- A late fee of $25 will be assessed for each installment payment which is not received by the installment due date.
Example: A student’s tuition, fees and housing charges for the fall semester are $6,507.26. The student elects the easy pay plan and has been awarded $2,500 in financial aid. The total amount of the first installment would be $1,014.31 and, provided no additional charges are incurred or no additional financial aid is awarded, the remaining three installments would also be $1,014.31 each.
+50.00 Service Fee
-2,500.00 Financial Aid
For more information, contact the Student Service Center, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock, 906-227-1221.