When will I receive my tuition bill?
Tuition bills are available for viewing online at http://payment.nmu.edu/ebill. An email notification will be sent when available for viewing.
- Fall bills are generated late-July
- Winter bills are generated mid-December
- Summer bills are generated late-April
What if I am not able to pay my bill by the due date?
How do I change my address?
Change of address can be done online at mynmu.nmu.edu or you may submit in writing to the Records Office.
How do I apply for Financial Aid?
You can submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Where can I get my USER ID and password?
How can my parents receive access to view my bills?
To allow others (such as your parents) to view your billing account information and make payments on your behalf, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to your eBill account
- Click on the Authorized Users tab
- Select "Add Authorized User"
- Enter the email address of the authorized user
- Select your options
- Click the "continue" button
- Your authorized user will be sent an email notifying them of their access