If the financial aid applied to your bill is more than your charges for the semester, an overage will be issued to you. Keep in mind, if your overage consists of loans, it may be wise to consider reducing or canceling your loans

We begin issuing overages the Friday before the fall and winter semesters begin. 

Direct Deposit: You can have your refunds (overage) directly deposited (ACH) to your checking account. To set up your direct deposit log on to ebill, click the “eRefunds” tab, click on “Set up Account” and select an account or set up a new account. Be sure to check the box to have your refunds deposited and SAVE.

Mailed Check: If you do not set up a direct deposit, a check will be mailed to your address on file.