Summer Semester Hours
Sunday, 3-7 p.m.
Monday, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12-2 p.m., 3-5 p.m
- Wednesday, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Friday, 1-4 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays, Memorial Day, July 4th, and days off from classes.
Appointments Week - Week 15
We experience a pre-finals rush during the week before exams begin. To try to accommodate all the students who come to the Writing Center that week, we switch from our regular walk-in service to an appointment system. If you'd like to visit the Writing Center the week before finals week, you'll need to:
- Come to the Writing Center in advance of the time you'd like to work on your paper.
- Sign up for an open appointment on the sheet posted outside the Writing Center door.
- Be on time for your appointment.
We try our best to accommodate walk-ins during this busy week, so if you are late, you may lose your appointment to another student.
Our summer hours run concurrently with Summer Sessions I and II (typically mid-May through mid-August).
- Monday & Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Writing Center is located in Harden Hall 111G. You can find us on the first floor of Harden Hall (formerly known as the LRC), under the library. Facing Fieras, enter the hallway to the left of the restaurant; we are next to the vending machines.
Click here for a map of the first floor of the Harden Hall.