These resources are designed to assist nursing students with learning about industry trends and practices, networking with other nurses and nursing students, and developing their careers.
- Health Sciences Library, maintained by the University of Washington, offers access to a variety of library services, including books, journals, and a "nurse's toolkit" full of helpful articles.
- Lippincott NursingCenter offers a vast collection of career and clinical resources; journals, books, podcasts, videos, and blog posts; and special webpages for nursing students and those continuing their education.
- National Institute of Nursing Research keeps nurses and nursing students up-to-date on the latest research in the industry and provides grant and funding opportunities for those conducting their own research efforts.
- Nurse Discount Guide helps you find good deals on items such as nursing supplies and scrubs, nursing organization memberships, educational opportunities, and even personal items like technology and insurance.
- Nursing World is a collaborative effort from the American Nurses Association (ANA), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and American Nurses Foundation (ANF) to bring nurses the latest industry news and resources.
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the global honor society for nursing excellence, offers nurses the opportunity to network through local chapters and national and international events.
- Transcultural Nursing Society promotes cultural competence and equitable care in the healthcare field around the globe.
If you are a nursing student or professor and have a source you would like to see on this page, please e-mail email@example.com