Skip to main content
- September 15 - Applications to department head.
- September 29 - Departmental judgments and rankings to College Advisory Council (CAC) and dean (and approved applications to Office of Graduate Education and Research).
- October 6 - Appeals of department decisions must be received by CAC.
- October 21 - CAC and dean judgments and rankings to Faculty Review Committee (FRC).
- October 28 - Appeals of CAC and dean decisions must be received by FRC
- November 11 - FRC judgments and rankings to Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- November 18 - Announcement of sabbaticals by Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- November 29 - Final adjustment date for accommodated sabbaticals.