Academic Senate and Subcommittees
The NMU Academic Senate includes faculty representatives from all academic departments, department heads from academic colleges and deans. The full Senate meets bi-weekly and its executive committee meets on alternating bi-weekly dates throughout the academic year. There are 11 standing subcommittees of the Academic Senate which operate under Senate guidelines.
- Assessment Committee for Service Departments
- Honorary Degree Recipient/Commencement Speaker Guidelines
- Educational Policy Committee (EPC)
- Educational Policy Committee (EPC) - AAUP contract faculty participation article
- Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) - NMUFA contract governance participation article
- Radio X Board of Directors