Purchase an NMU/Red Wings Beanie!
Want to sport the NMU Red Wings beanie from NMU Alumni Night at Little Caesars Arena? You can now purchase your own through Alumni Relations! Limited quantities are available.
2) Make checks payable to NMU Alumni Relations
3) Mail the completed form AND check to:
Northern Michigan University
NMU Alumni Relations
1401 Presque Isle Ave.
Marquette, MI 49855
$25 per hat (includes tax and shipping).
Northern Now - Digital Event Series
Join us the second Wednesday of the month for Northern Now!
Northern Now is a monthly, digital event series for alumni and friends hosted by the Northern Michigan University Alumni Association. Taking place on the second Wednesday of each month, the series provides a behind-the-scenes look at NMU students, departments, athletics, and more on campus with exclusive tours, interviews, and interactive events.
NMU is Coming to Chicago!
Friday, June 24 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. CST
We are excited to host an in-person alumni reception in downtown Chicago! Join the NMU Board of Directors and Academic Dean Lisa Eckert for a campus update, hors d'oeuvres and beverages, and the opportunity to mix and mingle with fellow alumni.
All alumni and friends are welcome and must RSVP via the link below or by calling NMU Alumni Relations at 906-227-2610 by Friday, June 17.
We hope to see you there!
NMU Alumni Night: Timber Rattlers
September 10, 2022
Join us for NMU Alumni Night at the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers game on September 10 at Fox Cities Stadium in Appleton, WI! A pre-game gathering will take place at the FOX CLUB beginning at 5 p.m. CT and run until the first pitch. The ticket price includes the pre-game gathering, which features a picnic buffet (hot dogs, brats, burgers, and sides) and two beverage tickets. Attendees will also get to enjoy post-game fireworks and the opportunity for kids to run the bases.
To purchase tickets, please follow the steps below (must be purchased before Aug. 29, 2022):
- Click the link below to "purchase tickets" – if it asks for a password, it is “NMU”.
- Select which section of seating you would like to purchase and click “buy”.
- Seats in green are open/available for purchase and seats in red are already sold (please do not “kill,” a seat and leave only 1 open seat if possible).
- Once you have selected your ticket, click “Continue” which will take you to your full cart, click “continue” again.
- You will now be prompted to sign-in to your account or create a new account. This is your Timber Rattlers Ticket account.
- Now you are on the purchase screen. If you have an account already, your information should be saved. If you need to update your card or any other information, click “update” towards the bottom right corner. Once all information is updated you can submit payment.
- Tickets will be emailed to you via the email you provided on your account, and you can either print-at-home, add to your apple/google pay wallet, or simply bring the PDF version up on your phone the night of the game.
- You will also receive a wristband that will get you access to the pre-game gathering picnic.
- The picnic will run from 5:00 p.m. (gates open) until 6:40 p.m. (scheduled first pitch)
Special YOOPER Jersey (pictured here) not included. If you’d like to purchase one, please contact: Kyle Fargen at 920.733.4152 ext. 225 or KFargen@timberrattlers.com.
Save the Date: Homecoming 2022
September 23 - 24, 2022
We are looking forward to seeing our Wildcats back on campus or celebrating virtually with those of you who aren't able to join us. Save the Date!
Stay tuned for details!
Throughout the year, NMU alumni staff assist groups with planning reunions of classes, athletic teams, student organizations, fraternities and sororities and more. Planning a reunion? Contact us to see how we can assist: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 906-227-2610 and Check out our Reunion Planning Guide for helpful tips to make your reunion a success.
Master Calendar & Homecoming
The Master Calendar includes all academic calendar dates, university events, cultural events and sporting events, etc.