A comprehensive list of necessary information for current and prospective NMU English faculty and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact English@nmu.edu.

Winter 2024

Friday, January 19, 2024Jamrich 131110-11:30am
Friday, February 9, 2024Jamrch 131110-11:30am
Friday, March 15, 2024Jamrich 131110-11:30am
Friday, April 12, 2024Jamrich 131110-11:30am



The department owns quite a few movies that are available to all teaching staff.  The movies are kept in Jamrich 3205 and the key for access to the cabinet they are kept in can be checked out from the office.  There is a sign out sheet for checking out back in all media you borrow.

Faculty Forms

  • Carry Over Travel Funds Request  (pdf) - to be used to request travel funds are carried over from one fiscal year to the next. 
  • Check Request - to be used only when you are not able to use your NMU credit card for prepaying any travel expenses (i.e. conference fees or airline tickets).
  • Faculty Travel Report - to be filled out after travel and turned in to the office.
  • Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used whenever any travel is planned that will be funded with professional development or other NMU supplemental funding. 
  • International Travel Registration - online through tab on MyNMU.  This needs to be done BEFORE you travel.