A comprehensive list of necessary information for current and prospective NMU English faculty and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact English@nmu.edu.
|Wednesday, August 24, 2022||Jamrich 1318||1:30-3 p.m.|
|Friday, September 16, 2022||Jamrich 3102||10-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, October 14, 2022||Jamrich 3102||10-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, November 11, 2o22||Jamrich 3102||10-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, January 20, 2023||TBA||10:00-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, February 10, 2023||TBA||10:00-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, March 17, 2023||TBA||10:00-11:30 a.m.|
|Friday, April 14, 2023||TBA||10:00-11:30 a.m.|
The department owns quite a few movies that are available to all teaching staff. The movies are kept in Jamrich 3205 and the key for access to the cabinet they are kept in can be checked out from the office. There is a sign out sheet for checking out back in all media you borrow.
- Absence Reporting Form (e-form) - to be used when faculty member will either be missing class or moving the class to another location.
- Change of Grade Form
- Incident Report Form - to report unacceptable student conduct.
- Incomplete Grade Form - When the student has completed the work and you need to grade them, use a Change of Grade form above.
- Carry Over Travel Funds Request (pdf) - to be used to request travel funds are carried over from one fiscal year to the next.
- Word document version if you want to type into it, save, and email
- Check Request - to be used only when you are not able to use your NMU credit card for prepaying any travel expenses (i.e. conference fees or airline tickets).
- Faculty Travel Report - to be filled out after travel and turned in to the office.
- Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used whenever any travel is planned that will be funded with professional development or other NMU supplemental funding.
- International Travel Registration - online through tab on MyNMU. This needs to be done BEFORE you travel.