- ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG)
Provides information on ADA and ABA accessibility standards.
- Department of Justice ADA Home Page
Provides information and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Website created to provide easy access to comprehensive disability-related information and resources.
- Michigan Assistive Technology Loan Fund
The fund allows people with disabilities and seniors (or their family members) to purchase assistive technology devices or services, including modifications of vehicles and homes.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
Resource for workplace productivity enhancements and reasonable accommodation solutions.
- National Alliance of Blind Students
NABS works to advocate the equal opportunity and excellence in education for all blind and visually impaired high school, college and university students in the U.S.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy