HR Forms & Resources
Easily accessible employee forms and resources can be found here. Several categories from health benefits, employment, leaves, payroll, performance management, time and attendance and more at your fingertips.
- Sick Leave Form - TOP
- Sick Leave Form - AFSCME
- Sick Leave Form - All Others
- Life Insurance Beneficiary & Enrollment Form
- Authorization to Disburse Beneficiary Form
- 403(b) TDA Salary Reduction Agreement
- 457(b) Salary Reduction Agreement
- Faculty/Staff/Spouse Tuition Benefit Request
- Dependent Children Tuition Benefit Request
- ADA Accommodation Resources
- Questions about reasonable accommodation for applicants and employees, including student employees, should be directed to the Human Resources Department at 906-227-2330. Employees can learn more on the Reasonable Accommodation website.
- If you are a student, please go to Disability Services for accommodation information.
- Lactation/Nursing Room Resources
- Click here to learn more about lactation and nursing resources. Questions related to the lactation accommodation process should be directed to the Human Resources Department at 906-227-2330.
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility) Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- Michigan W-4 Form
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Authorization
- Post Employment Inquiry Form (not applicable for student employees)
- Late Student/Temp Time Sheet
Northern Michigan University uses The Work Number® to provide automated employment and income verifications for our employees. Click here for more information.