Facility Use Agreements

The Facilities Use Agreements are managed by Northern Event Services (227-1014). Contact Event Services any time an external party or group will pay for use of a university facility. 

Students and student groups may request the use of rooms for student meetings, events, etc. Students and student groups contact the Center for Student Enrichment (227-2439) to request this type of facility use. 

Certain events will require the external party to provide proof of insurance, with the university named as an additional insured. Contact Katrina Mattila, NMU’s Risk and Insurance Manager, at kamattil@nmu.edu or (906) 227-2745.