International Travel

Insurance for International Travel

The university maintains an insurance program providing coverage for faculty, staff and students traveling on university business outside of the United States, its possessions, and Canada excluding countries or jurisdictions subject to U.S. trade or economic sanctions. 

Coverage includes general liability, contingent automobile liability, accidental death and dismemberment, repatriation and medical evacuation, and 24 hour travel assistance for personal, medical, legal or security needs.

If you have any questions, please contact International Programs,, 906-227-2510, or Andrew Zerbel, Risk and Insurance Manager,, 906-227-2745.