Come Work With Us!
Each year, we hire approximately 25-30 students to work in the Department of Theatre and Dance.
Positions are available in the marketing/box office, costume shop, scene shop, and electrics shop.
Supervisors are listed below:
How to Apply
Details about job opportunities:
- Preference is given to returning and work study students, however, we encourage students of ANY major/field of study to apply; you don't have to be a theatre or dance major!
- Positions are filled at the beginning of each semester.
- All student employees are expected to attend all classes on a regular basis and to maintain a 2.00 or better overall GPA.
- Employees may be required to attend strike for all major productions, including fundraising events.
- Students applying to the scene shop or electrics shop must complete the TH 131 - Stagecraft course or have substantial previous experience in carpentry/electrics prior to applying.
- Students applying to the costume shop must have basic sewing skills/knowledge.
- Students applying to the marketing/box office should have proficient computer and customer service skills.