Embassy Registration

If you are a US citizen, NMU will register you at the US Embassy in Austria. This will help in case of a lost passport or other mishap. If you are not a US citizen, register at your home country’s embassy or consulate. NMU will also keep a copy of your passport on file for you.





US Embassy in Vienna

American Citizen Services

Gartenbaupromenade 2

A-1010 Vienna

Telephone: (+43-1) 31339-7535

Fax: (+43-1) 512 58 35

E-mail: consularvienna@state.gov