Enforcement Track Curriculum (32 Credits)
Students in this program track are required to take the following core courses in addition to the other program requirements:
- CJ 110 Introduction to Criminal Justice [PERS]
- CJ 273 Environmental Conservation Criminology
- CJ 383 Environmental Conservation Law
- CJ 454 Wildlife Crime
In addition to the above enforcement track core, students must also complete courses from three additional clusters: criminal justice, policy and regulation, and zoology.
Students in this track will be assigned a secondary advisor in the Criminal Justice department.
There are a total of 120 credits required for students enrolled in this major. Students will complete 84 major-specific credits, along with 30-40 general education credits. The program curriculum includes:
- Required courses (32-37 credits)
- Physical science cluster (8 credits)
- Communication cluster (4 credits)
- Human dimensions cluster (8 credits)
- A specialty track (32 credits)