Undergraduate Forms

Graduate Student Forms

Courses and Capstone Project 

For additional forms, see the "Forms" page on the NMU Registrar's page.

Graduate Faculty Forms

    Graduate Faculty Status

    Creating New Programs or Courses 

    • Graduate Certificate Application Procedure
    • Policies Regarding Faculty, Courses and Programs
    • Professional Development (900 Level) Course Application
    • Request for Approval of a Course of Unspecified Content