Have high blood pressure? Track it for FREE
The Hello Heart program is free to Northern Michigan University employees who are enrolled in the NMU group health plan.
Hello Heart is NMU's blood pressure tracking program. If you are enrolled in the NMU group health plan and have blood pressure readings of 130/80 mmHG or above and/or take blood pressure medication, you are eligible to enroll. Once enrolled, you will received a free blood pressure monitor that connects to an app on your smartphone. The Hello Heart blood pressure monitor and smartphone app will help you track, understand and improve your heart health from the privacy of your home.
How Will Hello Heart Help Me?
- Use your personal Hello Heart monitor to check your blood pressure. The Hello Heart app will instantly save your readings and provide clear explanations of what they mean.
- Easily send your readings and progress reports to your doctor (if you want) to catch potential issues early.
- Access easy-to-implement, personalized tips for maintaining and healthy heart!
- Set medication reminders in the Hello Heart app, so you never forget!
- Your info is kept 100% private to you on your phone. No one but you will know what your heart is up to. Access the app whenever you need, anywhere, anytime.
Enroll in 3 easy steps:
- Go to join.helloheart.com/NMU2 or text NMU2 to the number 75706, then click the link and follow the instructions to register for Hello Heart.
- Download and log in to the Hello Heart app.
- Wait for your free BP monitor to arrive at your home
You can contact the Hello heart support center for further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 767-3471 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.