Music Department Calendar and Schedules
All Department calendars (RRH Schedule, individual room schedules, etc.) have been shared with faculty and can be accessed directly through Google Calendar using your NMU gmail account.
Music Department Printer
- HP Web-Based Driver Installer
- Make sure you are connected to the network.
- Turn off Kaspersky on your laptop. In the lower right-hand corner of your screen, click on the little up arrow (^). Right-click on the Kaspersky icon and choose "Exit."
- Install Driver. Follow the prompts - the installer should automatically find the printer on the network (if it fails to do so, enter the IP address - 18.104.22.168). At the end of the end of the installation, the installer will try to print a test page. This will fail, but that's OK - you haven't entered the security information yet! (See next step.)
- Go to your Windows 10 Control Panel (just type "control panel" in the box in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. Under "Hardware and Sound" click "View Devices and Printers."
- Right click on the "WorkCentre 5335" and go to "Printer Properties." Click on the "Configuration" tab, and then click the "Accounting" button at the bottom of the box. In the box that opens, select "Xerox Standard Accounting or Auditron." In the "Default User ID" field enter the last four digits of your NMU ID. In the "Default Account ID" field, enter "1111". Leave the other fields blank.
- Click OK in all open windows to make sure changes have been applied. You should now be able to print.
- If you have any difficulties with this process (it can be a bit tricky), please see Mark Flaherty.
Finale Music Notation Software
If you are a faculty member or a student who needs to use Finale for a class, ensemble, lessons, etc., please visit the NMU HelpDesk - they will be happy to install this software on your NMU laptop. Please see Mark Flaherty if you have questions about this software, or if you have any technical problems with this software on your laptop.
If you would like to bookmark this site in your browser, you will need to do the following:
- Create the bookmark
- Right-click on the bookmark and select "Properties"
- Paste the address above in the appropriate box and save the bookmark.
RRH Recording & Streaming Equipment
Detailed instructions are posted in the RRH Recording Booth. Contact Mark Flaherty if you'd like to arrange a brief hands-on training session.
RRH Recording Archive