- Construction Management (Bachelor of Science, 120 credits)
- Construction Management Online (Bachelor of Science, Custom-Made)
- Building Technology (Associate in Applied Science, 60 credits)
Manufacturing Production Technician
- Manufacturing Production Technician (Certificate, 16 credits)
The Manufacturing Production Technician program is designed and developed to be delivered at offsite locations to help meet industry labor demands. For more information about the next schedule offering and location please visit the above link and contact the department of Technology and Occupational Sciences.
Technical Training and Interdisciplinary
- General University Studies (Associate of Applied Science, 60 credits)
- If you have further questions pertaining to General University Studies - Associate of Applied Science, please contact the Academic & Career Advisement Center - email@example.com or 906-227-2971.