The following links are catered to those who have or will have a degree from the School of Art & Design:
New Media / Graphics Resources
- Adweek - Click on the "Jobs" link on the top of the page.
- AIGA - American Institute of Graphic Arts national website.
- AIGA-New York
- Aquent - Aquent is the world's largest talent agency for Creative, Web and Tech professionals, with offices in more than 50 cities and 10 countries.
- Artjobs.com - Jobs and internships
- CORE77 - Industrial Design Supersite
- COROFLOT - Coroflot is dedicated to making the employment connection between designers and design businesses.
- Communication Arts - CA maintains an excellent job resource site. Search options have been expanded to include search by geographic region.
- Creative Jobs Central - Job listings for new media, graphics, photography and other areas.
- DICE - Data Processing Independent Consultant's Exchange - A computer consulting job search and employment database.
- Net-Temps - Job search and resume postings for Net-related employment.
- Print Jobs - Presented by Newhouse Associates, recruiting specialists for the printing and graphic arts industries.
- PrintLink - PrintLink is a Graphic Arts Professional Staffing service for senior/middle print management and all digital prepress positions. With offices in the U.S. and Canda, PrintLink serves a regional, national and international market.
Photo / Film / Video
- ASMP - American Society of Media Photographers (national link) - This is a very important professional organization for photographers. There are chapter groups of ASMP in many major cities.
- EntertainmentCareers.net - Film and TV production jobs
- FlexJobs - Film remote, part-time, freelance, and flexible jobs page
- ProductionHUB - Film and video production jobs
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA) - Today, PPA is the world's largest not-for-profit association for professional photographers, with more than 14,000 members in 64 countries. It is an association that seeks to increase its members' business savvy as well as broaden their creative scope. It aims to advance their careers by providing them with all the tools for success.
- UpWork - Browse photography freelance jobs
Teaching / Institutional / Museum / Architecture
- Academic Employment Network
- Career Alternatives for Art Historians - Alternatives compiled by Charles M. Rosenberg
- Discover Early Childhood - We provide educational information and resources on Preschool and ECE careers.
- Jobted's Design and Architecture Industry Guide
- Teaching - College Arts Association - The CAA provides a number of career development services for its members.
- Teaching - NationJob Network - Teaching positions from K-12 to college/university with an emphasis in the Mid-West.
- Teaching - Higher Ed Jobs Online - An excellent resource for those seeking teaching positions in higher education.
- Teaching Positions - College/University level teaching positions as listed by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Teachers-Teachers - With over 2,000 employers, your job search has never been easier than with Teachers-Teachers.com
Art / Design Employment Agencies
General Job Sites
- American Jobs
- America's Job Bank
- Career Builder - The Career Builder site has employment listings from newspapers across the country. Over one hundred thousand jobs can be searched from all forms of employment.
- First Steps in the Hunt
- Monster.com - A general job posting site with additional information about resumes and job searching.
- New York City Employment, Careers, Jobs and Resources - A huge list of Internet resources for New York and the entire country.
- The Walt Disney Studies - Creative jobs at the Walt Disney Studios
Employment Outside of the USA
- Agency Central UK - Spanning over 40 industries, Agency Central allows complete flexibility when looking for a job. View links to over 2,000,000 live vacancies or search our unique database of recruitment agencies based on your individual skills. Additional features include a Secure CV Database, Industry Bodies, Media Sources and Career Advice.
- JobServe - Search for jobs in the UK. Type in a key word such as "graphics" or "Photoshop" for the job search.
- JobSite UK - Use a keyword search, such as "web" or "graphics."
- Neuvoo - Jobs from job boards and directly from employers; allows users to search by category and location. For UK: http://neuvoo.co.uk/en. For Germany: http://neuvoo.de/de. For France: http://neuvoo.fr/fr
- For international opportunities through Jobted, please click here. You can find a list at the bottom of the page.