If your financial aid is more than your charges for the semester, an "overage" check will typically be available starting the Friday before the first day of the semester. Keep in mind, if your overage consists of loans, it may be wise to consider reducing or cancelling your loans.

Overages are processed by the Student Service Center and will be available in their office, 2201 C.B. Hedgcock.

Information on how to directly deposit your refunds (overages) can be found here.