What is the Care Package Program?
- Since 1980, the program has been sponsored by the Center for Student Enrichment (CSE). It’s a finals week tradition to offer loved ones a hassle-free way to get study snacks to their student.
- You pick the package type (or both!), includes 20+ items.
- Pre-paid pizza tickets available (up to two toppings).
- Add a personal touch by including a message to your student.
- A Care Package along with a personal note from you will be prepared for your student in time for final exam week.
Why Send a Package?
Easy way to show your student you’re thinking of them.
No shipping costs!
Support NMU! Any modest profits received from the program are put into CSE campus activities and events.
How Do I Order a Package?
- Mailings are sent out to loved ones at the beginning of each semester which includes a flyer with information and an order form if you would like to pay by mail.
- How do I submit an order?
- NEW! Pay Online: Fill out the order information and pay by credit card to complete your order. A 2.95% service fee will be applied at checkout.
- Pay by mail: Complete a hard copy of the order form with your selections.
- Return the order form with your payment (cash or check only) to NMU. Mailing address information is located on the order form.