Congratulations on graduating from NMU and Superior Edge! Your hours will be due by midnight on Sunday, October 29, with reflection papers due no later than midnight on Sunday, November 5.
Please also let us know the following:
- How would you like your name (with your middle name or middle initial, etc.) on your Superior Edge certificate?
- If your name is hard to pronounce, please let us know the phonetic spelling.
- Which edge(s) do you plan to complete?
- What are your major and hometown?
- Highlight an activity (100 words or less) you did while in Superior Edge that you are most proud of and why.
- What are your plans after graduation?
- Please e-mail us photos of yourself (head shot and one of you in action) with the rest of this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you who have completed all four edges for the Superior Edge, we will send you an email as to when you can pick up your blue cords for graduation.
As a reminder, please print out a copy of your logs to have for your records before you graduate.