Apply for University Housing
Whether you're looking to live in the campus residence halls or apartments, you'll need to submit an application for housing. To complete a housing application, log in to your MyNMU account and go to the "housing portal" at the bottom of either the "Admitted to NMU" or "Student Services" tab. The application can then be found under the "applications and forms" tab at the top of the page.
Other Applications and Forms
- 2020 Summer Housing Application
- Application for an Exception to the University's Housing Requirement
- Request for Medical Information
- Residence Hall Common Area Use
- Apartment Transfer Request Form
- Air Conditioner Conditions and Registration
- Woodland Park Common Area Use
Contract Release Applications are also available, but students must meet with their resident director (or the coordinator of apartment services for students living in a single student apartment) to pick up the application.